The Bow Tie - Classic
For the dapper man, groom, groomsman, or any guy who likes doing "dressed up" differently.
We call it Classic, but really, it's a completely new twist on the traditional bow tie!
- Handcrafted in small runs in our Adelaide Studio.
- Locally sourced reclaimed stainless steel
- Strong and extremely durable.
- Hand polished to a brushed finish
- Will never tarnish or discolour.
- Finished with grey grosgrain ribbon
- Fastens with a brooch back that pins above the first button of a regular shirt
- Can also be pinned on a Mao collared shirt, or a sweater.
- Also available in a Formal style HERE and Hollow style HERE
- Comes packaged in a felt coin purse
Our ethical sourcing and ecological practices makes every Days of August product carbon neutral.
A native tree is planted on your behalf every time you make an online purchase.