The Colour Wheel - Whistler
A play of colours that remind me of my homeland of Canada. Clear Lakes. Vast forests. It's all about the glory of Whistler, BC in this one.
- Handcrafted in small runs in our Adelaide studio
- Locally sourced reclaimed stainless steel
- Hand polished to a brush finish
- 32" (80cm) long stainless steel curb chain
- Pendant measures 75mm x 40mm
- 5 sections of the pendant is hand embroidered with cotton thread:
- Ice blue, grey blue, cream, forrest green, grass green
- Light and durable
- Will never tarnish or discolour
- Comes packaged in a grey felt coin purse
Our ethical sourcing and ecological practices makes every Days of August product carbon neutral.
A native tree is planted on your behalf every time you make an online purchase.